That's not a wall you get rid of. Go through the sewer, which you will find back to the left and then a ladder. Also you might want to use a different site to post images that one places an ad right over the image.
A downloadable game for Windows
You explore a small MetroidVania city scape about 1/12th the size of the first Metroid. Seven types of enemies and a giant boss stand in your way. You pick up a selection of 15 random weapons to kill your way up to the boss. AlienVania hits that GameBoy style, resolution, color scheme and even original music with six selectable color pallets including the Virtual Boy.
- MetroidVania map spanning a grid of 19 x 4
- Exploration, secrets, destructible blocks
- 15 guns
- Mega Man - ish play style with bigger guns
- 160 x 144 resolution (is that a feature?)
- 4 colors on screen at once! (your choice of 6 pallets)
- 7 types of enemies & 1 boss fight
- An ending! (our usual work is endless arcade)
Made for the GameBoy 5 jam in 10 days. We had quite a procedural level system going, but with 48 hours to go, we shifted gears and hand made something that would be more enjoyable in the time allowed.
- Fixed an issue in a specific room that prevented the player from exiting to the left.
- Modified boss firing pattern is slower.
- Reduced file size to under 5 MB. Still far more than a GameBoy game should have.
HOT FIX 2:
- Fixed an issue that made some computers have single rooms rather than scrolling rooms.
- Modified explosion splash damage does 3 damage rather than killing
- Modified muzzle flash is now over the gun rather than below it.
- Modified enemy projectiles to move at half speed or 1 pixel per frame.
- Modified some of the solid tiles to stick out from the background.
- Modified the left and right in both options menus to cycle slower at 1/3rd a second rather than 1/4th.
UPDATE 2: THE LADDER UPDATE
- Fixed several ladder glitches including getting stuck at the top and a visual glitch trying to go down.
- Modified ladders so you pull into them when you press up or down rather than snapping to them.
- Modified ladders so they are no longer destructible.
- Modified ladders so you no longer drop through them when you jump down onto the top.
- Modified ladder climb and shoot sprite to match the position of the other player sprites.
- Modified weapon pickups so you need to be closer to pick them up.
UPDATE 3: NEXT ROOM FIX
- Fixed a glitch that would destroy instances from the current room when the player moved to the next room.
A game by:
Pixel art from:
Original music composed by:
This is a stand alone .exe no installation or anything. Watch out for Windows flagging it as a virus. It does that with all .exes.
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Found the solution.
Wasn't about the sewer.
But I could just walk over the platform above that door.
For yome reason I thought that the background object was olid wall (don't ask me why).
Anyways you can go around that wall by going above.
I thought the outside of that building's wall looked like a solid wall as well, so I added the sign saying come own in. However, you can blow up the sign.... :-) But yeah there's a ladder to get over that wall, but I thought you were meaning to get into the room behind the wall, which is through the sewer.
Oh, and it's a cool game by the way :-)
Hm, I'm kind of stuck.
Explored every availlable room.
Only possible way I see is behind this wall:
However I don't know how to get rid of it :-/
Explored anywhere else many times but there simply is no other way. O_o