PABAPU (Path-Based Puzzler)
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
WHAT IS IT:
A colorful puzzle game where you complete each puzzle by making each tile disappear. Each time you touch a tile, the number on the tile decreases by one. Once a tile hits zero, it disappears, never to be used again.
- ARCADE MODE: Infinitely generated puzzles. Each solved puzzle gives you time, run out of time it's game over. The puzzles start small, but grow larger every 5 completed puzzles.
- COFFEE MODE: 10 generated puzzles with your own set difficulty and infinite time. Fail a puzzle, but keep going. Get your success ratio at the end.
- PUZZLE MODE: 100+ hand made puzzles. Each puzzle records your fastest time.
- CHARACTER SELECTION: 40+ Selectable characters... that all do the same thing!
- STYLE: Clean and colorful style makes it easy to focus on the puzzles.
- FULL CONTROLLER SUPPORT: Who would have thought? No flight sticks!
- FULL MOUSE SUPPORT: Yeah, you can exclusively use a mouse if you want.
- GREAT SOUNDTRACK: Over 60 minutes of music if you let it play 12x.
- ACHIEVEMENTS: Yes, in game achieves. 24 of them and nothing too intense.
This game was made for a friend. The original arcade game was made in about 5 hours, but people demanded more! A coffee mode was ended, followed with dumping a bunch of extra sprites to be used as characters. After that came an editor to make puzzles to hopefully give a simple game more longevity.
A game by: Sitebender
original soundtrack composed by: @Replay_50101
with sound effects from: Hitrison
The Windows version is an .exe.
The Android version is an .apk.
Like all programs you download on the Internet, you will get a warning.